By now you’ve heard that Yoga is great for you- body, mind, and soul, but do you feel confident enough to come to flow classes?
Are you ready to start (or re-start) your Yoga practice with a strong foundation?
We want you to feel safe and supported, and we want you to have fun! That’s why we’ve created a special, 6-week series just for you- Yoga Foundations.
What You’ll Get
- Six 1-hour introductory Yoga classes in a small group setting
- Unlimited classes at the studio from January 15th-March 3rd!
- Class recommendations based on YOUR needs
- 2 guest passes to use for our classes (guess passes cannot be used for series classes but can be used for all other classes)
- The confidence to dive into flow classes!
What You’ll Learn
- Foundational postures, with breakdowns and variations to suit your personal practice
- How to get the most from breathwork
- How to use props like blocks, blankets, straps, and bolsters
- What to expect in a flow Yoga class
- Learn in a safe and friendly small class environment
- Safely explore your limits
- Build a strong knowledge base
- Build strength and flexibility
- Release tension in the body & mind
- Learn mindfulness & meditation strategies
- Jan 27,
- Feb 3, 10, 17, 24,
- March 3
Yoga Foundations Curriculum:
- Week 1: Introductions, philosophy and pranayama
- Week 2: sun salutations and variations
- Week 3: warrior poses and transitions
- Week 4: seated postures
- Week 5: twists, binds, and folds
- Week 6: dropping into the flow, mandala flow
Location: Humbled Warriors Yoga
Cost: $175 (Gift Cards available too!)
Led by: Kristin Richmond
We are entering a time especially poised for deep listening, reflection, and guided, communal practice. Join us as we soothe the nervous system and shift with ease from summer to fall, from movement to stillness, from giving to receiving.
In Ayurveda, Yoga’s sister science, this time is known as Vata season — where we are encouraged to seek comfort, warmth, and care. This class is designed specifically to help you recalibrate as the seasons shift and our time together will include mindful movement, intention-setting, breathwork, aromatherapy, and guided yoga nidra. Come prepared to get cozy!
Students will receive their own sample of our essential oil blend curated just for this evening and will be offered a chance to learn more about how essential oils can massively aid in helping us all through our own shifts as they come.
Suggested props include:
* Notebook & pen
* Yoga mat, blanket, & blocks
* Intention Stone
No experience is required, and all are welcome
- Fall into Stillness Workshop
- Humbled Warriors Yoga
- Thursday, Oct. 14th
- 7:00-8:30 pm
- Led by Kristin
- Special Guest April Richardson (certified Doterra rep)
- Investment: $30
DEEPEN YOUR PRACTICE WITH UNFORGETTABLE WORKSHOPS
Immerse yourself in a technique, style, or approach with a yoga workshop.
Workshops are short, intense bursts of information, examples, and opportunities. Practicing in a workshop gives you the opportunity to practice with someone you may never have practiced with.
We want to hear from you! Fill out our form below to request a workshop!