Private Classes offer students the ability to focus on personal interests, concerns, and goals instead of following along with the Yoga teacher in a class setting. A private session allows an individual to set specific goals and plans, such as personal goals for flexibility, strength, and meditation.
With private yoga lessons, you’ll zero in on your goals and get personalized instruction based on your health, body type, and lifestyle. Private yoga instruction can help you perfect the basics and expand your yoga practice. Contact our teachers for pricing and further information or let us carefully select one of our expert teachers to craft classes that meet your personal needs.
11 reasons to try private yoga lessons
- Grasp the basics of yoga
- Work on specific poses to increase flexibility and improve alignment
- Master challenging poses
- Cultivate a therapeutic practice to manage issues like insomnia or low back pain
- Improve athletic performance
- Develop confidence to practice in group settings
- Learn how to modify a practice while healing from injury
- Deepen meditation practice
- Get tailored adjustments
- Explore different styles of yoga
- Perfect form in fundamental poses like Chaturanga Dandasana