We are OPEN!
Due to the new guidelines in place under Phase 2.5, we are now allowed to open our studio at 30% capacity. What does this mean? YOU can now start attending classes in the studio! To best protect you and our teachers, we have some new policies and procedures:
- Class size will be limited to 9 students
- Pre-registration is required for classes. Cancellations must be made with at least 1 hour notice.
- We will be conducting temperature checks at the door.
- The floor will be marked off with tape for your mats to allow for social distancing.
- We ask that you wear a mask until you get settled on your mat
- The studio will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each class
$25 Recurring monthly membership grants access to ALL of our online yoga videos
Humbled Warriors Yoga’s mission is to create a peaceful and welcoming environment where students of all ages and experience levels can come together to practice yoga. Together we can strengthen our connection of mind, body, and spirit to instill strength and balance within.
We strive to create peace in our families, communities, and world by first creating peace within ourselves.
Yoga for everyone.
New to Yoga?
When you’re new to yoga, it can be hard to know where to start.
Don’t worry, at Humbled Warriors Yoga we love yoga newbies, and we offer several classes that serve as a great first step. We strive to foster an environment of encouragement, acceptance, and loving kindness.
What we do
Humbled Warriors Yoga strives to provide a peaceful environment where students of all ages and experience levels can come together to practice yoga. We offer Yoga Practice, Meditation Practice, Teacher Training, Retreats, Specialized Workshops, and more.