We are OPEN!
Due to the new guidelines in place under Phase 2.5, we are now allowed to open our studio at 30% capacity. What does this mean? YOU can now start attending classes in the studio! To best protect you and our teachers, we have some new policies and procedures:
- Class size is limited to 9 students
- Pre-registration is required for classes.
- Cancellations must be made with at least 2 hours notice to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Temperature checks at the door.
- The floor is marked off with tape for your mats to allow for social distancing.
- We ask that you wear a mask the entire time you are at the studio.
- The studio will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each class
Yoga Pop Ups
We are so excited to be partnering with Wynnie’s Boutique and Congdon Yards to offer Yoga Pop-ups in High Point. Register below!
New Online Merch store!
$25 Recurring monthly membership grants access to ALL of our online yoga videos. Save $5 off with discount code HWYOMD5 at checkout!
Humbled Warriors Yoga’s mission is to create a peaceful and welcoming environment where students of all ages and experience levels can come together to practice yoga. Together we can strengthen our connection of mind, body, and spirit to instill strength and balance within.
We strive to create peace in our families, communities, and world by first creating peace within ourselves.
Yoga for everyone.
New to Yoga?
When you’re new to yoga, it can be hard to know where to start.
Don’t worry, at Humbled Warriors Yoga we love yoga newbies, and we offer several classes that serve as a great first step. We strive to foster an environment of encouragement, acceptance, and loving kindness.
What we do
Humbled Warriors Yoga strives to provide a peaceful environment where students of all ages and experience levels can come together to practice yoga. We offer Yoga Practice, Meditation Practice, Teacher Training, Retreats, Specialized Workshops, and more.