SEE YOU SATURDAY
We’re so excited to welcome you into our studio to practice. This weekend, we are offering a variety of free classes from beginner to advanced.
grand opening schedule
- 9am – 10am: Foundations of Yoga – Nichol
- 10:30am – 11:30am: All Levels Vinyasa Flow – Mittie
- 11:30am – 12:30pm: Meet & Greet + Open House
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm: Rocket Yoga – Jamie
- 2pm – 3pm: Vin-to-Yin – Stacey
- 9:30am – 10:30am: Power Yoga – Jamie
- 4pm – 5pm: Mindful Flow – Stacey
- 5:15pm – 6:15pm: Introduction to Yoga – Stacey
new to yoga?
When you’re new to yoga, it can be hard to know where to start. Don’t worry, at Humbled Warriors Yoga we love yoga newbies, and we offer several classes that serve as a great first step. We strive to foster an environment of encouragement, acceptance, and loving kindness. In addition to our weekly classes, we also offer a 1-hour introduction to yoga class two Sunday’s a month—drop in rate $7.
How do I sign up?
Visit our online schedule to choose your class. You can register online or in the studio. If you want to sign up in the studio, please arrive 15 minutes prior to the beginning of class to allow time to complete the paperwork.
Which classes are best for beginners?
Beginner friendly classes are marked with an asterisk on our class schedule page; however, please feel free to come to our other classes if these work better with your schedule. Just let the instructor know you are new to yoga.
What should I bring?
A yoga mat. Don’t have one? No worries, you can borrow or buy one at the studio. If you sweat a lot, bring a towel and some water.
What should I wear?
Comfortable clothes you can move in.
Do I wear socks while practicing yoga?
Yoga is practiced barefoot; however, if you don’t feel comfortable removing your socks, we recommend wearing socks with rubber on the soles (sticky socks).
So it’s your first time going to a yoga class, and you’re worried you’ll feel out of place. And sure, walking into a yoga class can feel intimidating, especially if you’re not sure what to expect. One way to help calm your pre-class jitters is to learn a thing or two about yoga etiquette, and the general ins and outs of a studio. Glance through the following tips and then enjoy the full Humbled Warriors Yoga experience!
- Arrive early-usually around 15 minutes before class starts
- Take off your shoes when you enter the studio
- Turn off your electronics-anything that rings, dings, beeps, or buzzes should be turned off
- Don’t skip the Savasana – The final relaxation pose, called Corpse Pose—Savasana in Sanskrit — is vital to your practice. It’s a time for stillness and deep rest that lets your body fully receive the benefits of yoga. If you absolutely must leave early, let your teacher know prior to class and leave quietly before Savasana starts.